Monday, September 27, 2010

the final chapter of 2010 ...

2010 has been one of the best years and I stated that it would be on the new years eve.

She has called on me to take on many new adventures including expressing my love for another, my love for myself, traveling much and far, meeting many new special people in new places, giving back to worthy causes, contributing to the goals of many people surrounding me both professionally and personally, cherished time with my family and much more.  

She is not yet over. 

Three months left and she has promised to create much more with me and I am blessed.

And recently she and I have created a game for the next two ++ years that as things unfold I will be excited to write about those journeys and their journals.

Until then ... dream well my friends!
Cassándra


Cassándra

No comments:

Post a Comment