Monday, July 16, 2012

day 1 ... through the eyes of love

Day 1... through the eyes of love

the email arrives at 12:12am ... which is interesting because I finished writing my blog post yesterday at 12:12pm. The mediation is yet to begin as we have our steaming youtube mediation session with Deepak Chopra live at 10:30a PST which I will join today. I'll choose to incorporate the online videos at times that suit me throughout the weeks however starting collectively with all the participants online will be powerful.

Have you ever declared something, commit to something, set a goal, intention and then powerful tools and support show up immediately. I just created to my coach that my next few weeks will be about discipline with health, physical and mental, and some organizing of financial health for 2013 taxes. Promised myself I would do throughout the year, not just year end... oops we're half way through 2012. And this meditation challenge was shared with me only 2 days later by two of my bff's (a couple now) Maria & Shaun. We all start today. Thank you for sending this my way.

Part of the communication today from Chopra Center 21-Day Mediation Challenge

We have divided our Free to Love challenge into three themes. The first week will focus on "Your Pathway to Freedom," letting go of anything in the past that no longer serves us. Our second week is entitled, "Healing the Heart," looking at all the positive emotions that can emanate from the heart, provided we listen to its voice. Finally, we will focus on "Living in Love," from self-love, to love of family, and finally expanding our love into the world.


Centering Thought for Today:

"I am ready to view my life through the eyes of love."

Listen to your heart. Take care of you. Relax.
Three repeated messages given to me over and over the past few months from a very small select group of people, both trained and just gifted, that showed up to guide me. And let me share that I was confronted by what this meant because my first attempts were thwarted. What I thought the translation meant is not what they meant at all.

Do you know what it means to relax? Really relax? Not just take time out, or a day off, or time away. In the middle of your life to stop and relax. To do nothing. Literally nothing. Having shared this recently with a few friends they have all had similar experiences in which life pulled them to be still, relax, take it easy. We are a society built on distractions, keeping busy, constant stimulation.

How can you listen to your heart through all the noise. And once you start listening first your experience is awareness of it's beating. Then it becomes more, it becomes a rhythm. Then it becomes the guide. And lastly the voice.

Did you know the heart has a brain? That it actually controls more of your body that your own brain does? Do you make choices and respond to life with your head or your heart? Can you make the shift? What does that look like, feel like? May these three weeks uncover that for you!


Take care of you. This one is the center point because it's true without this you have nothing to give.
You must be the love you want to express in the world.

These three themes seem related to these three weeks focuses.
I'm excited to explore more into the deep.
"The purpose of meditation is to stop thinking for a time, wait for the fog of thought to thin, and glimpse the spirit within." - Deepak Chopra


No comments:

Post a Comment