Tuesday, July 24, 2012

day 9 ... Your Intuitive Heart

day 9 ... my intuitive heart


I've been meditating each morning and night. I'm noticing I love the process of mediation when waking however my mind is eager to become engaged with the activities of the day and my thoughts compete with the necessary silence. Often I have to repeat the meditation as it takes the first attempt to gain control. At night my mind is willing to give over to my heart and be quiet. Today I did not meditate in the morning. My heart was heavy all day and the pressure in my chest appeared again. Ah yes, I hear you my friend. So tonight's meditation and a new day for meditation in the morning.



Deep in the heart every mystery of spirit is hidden.  Only from soul can soul draw its secrets,  Not from any page or eloquent speech.  The heart of the matter is Soul, nothing else


Welcome to Day 9 - Your Intuitive Heart

In today's meditation we will discover the powerful intuitive capacity of the heart. Intuition is defined as "direct perception of truth or fact, independent of any reasoning process." David Simon wrote in Free to Love, Free to Heal, "In the West, awareness, intelligence and discrimination have been localized in the brain, but in Eastern thought there is such a thing as heart intelligence. This is the recognition of an inherent intelligence that can be accessed through attention to sensations in the physiology."

In our highly technological world, we often use our minds to solve problems. It is good to develop intellectual prowess; however, there are some things in life that are "independent of any reasoning process." This is where you can depend on your heart to lead you—from love, to love.

As we explore what it means to pay attention to our inner knowing through our heart centers, reflect on the ancient wisdom of the masters like Aristotle who understood, "Intuition is the source of all scientific knowledge.





"More and more I learn to trust the intuition of my heart."

Had my last of 11 EFT (energy freedom treatments aka tapping) tonight.  www.eftshifts.com
Did most of the tapping on myself and create the last of my fundamental shifts. Look out world, I'm back! Let my heart lead the way and may the head follow. Not the other way around anymore.


"Whenever a choice needs to be made in any area of life, your body provides a message
 of either comfort or discomfort, and for most of us the message is felt in the heart."
—David Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment