Friday, July 20, 2012

day 5 ... Freedom to Heal

From Chopra Center .... In today's meditation we will see how healing begins once the memories are brought into the light. Our message for today is to discover that whatever we felt we missed in childhood can become our greatest strength. If we spent a lot of time alone as a child, we learned how to be independent. Those of us who were not able to spend long periods of quality time with our parents or caregivers learned how important it is to be present, and to cherish every moment with loved ones. We can use the past as our teacher.

Today is the day we begin to embrace the lessons we've learned as we bring memories into the light for healing. The brightest light exists in the silence of meditation and is the clearest path we can take. As Deepak Chopra writes, "A path is a way to open your Self to spirit...to love." Allow yourself to begin healing through the transformational experience of meditation. 

I will share more about this image and how it surfaced for me recently in a EFT healing session....
Centering Thought for Today:
me as a princess
"Love is what I am, what I give, and what I receive."

No comments:

Post a Comment