Wednesday, July 18, 2012

day 3... Freedom to Forgive

I once heard the most beautiful and poignant saying about forgiveness... forgiveness is the scent that the violet leave on the heal of the foot that crushed it.


"I forgive; I release; I let go of anything and anyone that keeps me from my highest good."

This week and this day even more emphasizes that part of the statement that it's your FREEDOM to forgive .... not you must do, will to, have to, chose to.... it's your freedom to forgive.



"Life is too short to carry the burden of a heavy heart. It does not serve you or anyone else. 
Free yourself through the power of forgiveness and compassion."
- David Simon

Then there's the saying to forgive and not forget. Or is it to forgive and forget. Oh I forget and I forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment