Sunday, July 22, 2012

day 7 ... Freedom to Feel Again

I loved yesterday's guided meditation... and today this was my favourite one so far.  Beautifully guided mediation by Deepak Chopra himself. Wow does he has an awesome voice. At first all I kept hearing was the Buddha Bar song Desire that Deepak and Demi Moore narrated. Sexy. http://youtu.be/pc8tO52EVsk

Then I got focused and was carried away .... I choose love. I choose love. I choose love.


"Like the tiny spark of fire that consumes a forest, the spark of love 
is all you need to experience love in its full power and glory, 
in all its aspects, earthly and divine."
—Deepak Chopra


From today's email.... we're onto Week 2 and the theme of listening and leading from your heart which has been my mantra for the past few months. It had to be as my heart decided to get MY ATTENTION for the past few months with irregular heart beats. At first skipping every fourth beat, eventually relaxing to skipping every twelfth beat and then more odd sensation of my whole chest vibrating like a drum and other times feelings of someone putting pressure on my chest for it was harder to breathe. Now it's back to a normal rhythm 95% of the time and so it doesn't feel the need to throw a tantrum to get my attention--- I listen to it often. It guides me. I share this because I believe my heart had been speaking to me for a very long time and I drowned out the sound, just like I do the sound of the refrigerator humming.... so it needed to be a little more dramatic to get my attention. Like I think my refrigerator would too. Just the consequences are quite different. I think many of us are like this with our own body. So I invite you to take more time in your day to quiet all else around you and listen, just listen and pay attention to your bodies voice. I bet we'd all be healthier and happier for it. I know I am. I am back to the essence of me.


Centering Thought for Today:

"Today I commit to giving and receiving love in its full power and glory."
picture courtesy of Kirstie, my dear friend in Maui -- a love and a light to this world. I borrowed from her facebook xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment